Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 30 m servings 323 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 pies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, confectioners' sugar, butter, and cocoa powder together in a bowl; divide between 12 muffin cups and press into the bottoms to form an even crust in each.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown, about 10 minutes. Move to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Scoop enough ice cream atop the cooled crusts to fill the muffin cups 3/4-full. Top each with whipped topping to fill completely.
- Put muffin cups in the freezer until the ice cream and whipped topping are firm, about 4 hours.
- When ready to serve, dip each muffin cup into a bowl of warm water for about 5 seconds and turn onto a plate.
Per Serving: 323 calories; 19.1 g fat; 36.6 g carbohydrates; 4.2 g protein; 52 mg cholesterol; 163 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1