Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 576 cals
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Beat eggs, milk, nutmeg, and cinnamon together with a fork in a bowl until somewhat smooth.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Dip a bread slice into egg mixture to evenly and generously coat each side and put into the hot skillet; cook until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Repeat with each bread slice.
- Cut each slice in half on a diagonal and arrange onto 2 plates. Arrange banana and strawberry slices on the plates around the French toast. Drizzle maple syrup over the French toast; dust with confectioners' sugar.
- Editors Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the egg mixture. The actual amount consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 576 calories; 24.7 g fat; 60.4 g carbohydrates; 30.4 g protein; 750 mg cholesterol; 641 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1