Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 54 cals
Original recipe yields 60 servings (60 cookies)
- Beat butter in a large bowl with a hand mixer until fluffy; add vanilla extract, confectioners' sugar, ground cinnamon candies, and cornstarch and mix with hand mixer until combined.
- Incorporate flour 1/4 cup at a time, mixing with your hands until all flour is used and dough comes together.
- Divide dough into halves; roll each into an 8-inch cylinder. Wrap each cylinder in waxed paper and freeze until firm, at least 1 hour to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Remove dough from freezer and let thaw just until slightly softened.
- Cut dough into 1/4-inch slices and arrange onto baking sheets.
- Bake in preheated oven until firm along the edges but not yet browned, about 10 minutes. Cool cookies on racks for 5 minutes before moving to a rack to cool completely.
Per Serving: 54 calories; 3.1 g fat; 6.1 g carbohydrates; 0.4 g protein; 8 mg cholesterol; 23 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
EXCELLENT! These were easy to make and soooo yummy! Mine did get a little flat, but the flavors are spot on. I dipped 1/2 of each cookie in chocolate. I made my dough a few days in advance and j...