Easy Creamy Squash Casserole
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 448
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 1-quart baking dish.
- Melt 1/4 cup butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook and stir squash and onion in hot butter until tender, 10 to 15 minutes. Drain and cool vegetables.
- Whisk sour cream and egg together in a large bowl. Add squash mixture, Cheddar cheese, and 1/2 of the crushed buttery round crackers; stir to combine and pour into prepared baking dish.
- Stir remaining buttery round crackers and melted butter together in a bowl; spread over the top of squash mixture and gently pat down.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crackers are lightly browned, about 20 minutes.
Per Serving: 448 calories; 37.4 19.4 10.6 113 458 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1