Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 558
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook elbow macaroni in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, 8 minutes. Drain.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease. Add ground beef back to skillet and mix in tomatoes; season with salt and pepper. Cook and stir mixture until tomatoes are heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer beef mixture to a casserole dish; top with cooked macaroni. Spread cream cheese over macaroni and sprinkle Cheddar cheese over cream cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and bubbling, about 45 minutes. Cool casserole for 15 minutes before serving.
Per Serving: 558 calories; 38.4 26.8 24.5 123 572 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 10
Awesome amazing tastes good
Yummy, but needs more flavor. Whatever you season your burgers with would work perfect. Next time, I'm going to add French onion soup mix to the meat mixture.
Decided on this recipe because my family of five are sooo incredibly picky! With very little ingredients and the ease of putting it together it worked out wonderfully. Everyone loved it and even...
I used gluten free pasta. I added turmeric, oregano, salt and minced onion to the meat. I used spaghetti sauce for the tomatoes. I only used one 8 oz cream cheese. I used 1/2 Colby Jack and...
I added onion and green pepper to the browned meat prior to adding the tomatoes and I only used one package of cream cheese. My family loved it.