Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 382
Original recipe yields 6 servings (12 crab cakes)
- Preheat oven to 360 degrees F (182 degrees C). Butter a baking sheet.
- Gently mix cracker crumbs, 1/2 cup mayonnaise, egg, butter, parsley, seafood seasoning, mustard powder, black pepper, and Worcestershire sauce together in a bowl; fold in crabmeat. Form crabmeat mixture into patties, about 2 tablespoons per patty. Arrange patties on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crab cakes are golden brown, about 30 minutes.
- Blend 1/2 cup mayonnaise, roasted red peppers, and cayenne pepper together in a food processor or blender until smooth and creamy. Serve alongside crab cakes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Drain roasted red peppers in between paper towels to remove excess oil.
Per Serving: 382 calories; 33.8 4.9 15.1 95 663 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Very easy recipe and fresh! I would make a few changes when I made this recipe again. I would cut back on the seafood seasoning as I found it too salty for me. I did have to add a few more crack...