Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 382
Original recipe yields 6 servings (12 crab cakes)
- Preheat oven to 360 degrees F (182 degrees C). Butter a baking sheet.
- Gently mix cracker crumbs, 1/2 cup mayonnaise, egg, butter, parsley, seafood seasoning, mustard powder, black pepper, and Worcestershire sauce together in a bowl; fold in crabmeat. Form crabmeat mixture into patties, about 2 tablespoons per patty. Arrange patties on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crab cakes are golden brown, about 30 minutes.
- Blend 1/2 cup mayonnaise, roasted red peppers, and cayenne pepper together in a food processor or blender until smooth and creamy. Serve alongside crab cakes.
- Cook's Note:
- Drain roasted red peppers in between paper towels to remove excess oil.
Per Serving: 382 calories; 33.8 4.9 15.1 95 663 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I made these with 1/2 C plain soft bread crumbs instead of crackers. When I pulled them out of the oven, a ton of grease was on the baking sheet. But the cakes themselves weren't greasy, had an ...