Fried Cabbage with Turkey
2 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 245
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 small portions)
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir turkey in hot oil until warmed, about 3 minutes. Add onion; cook and stir until hot, about 1 minute.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Pour chicken broth over the turkey mixture; stir. Bring liquid to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, for about 3 minutes.
- Stir cabbage with the turkey mixture; season with salt, pepper, and togarashi; cook and stir until the cabbage has begun to soften, 2 to 3 minutes. Reduce heat to low, place a cover on the skillet, and continue to cook until the cabbage is completely tender, 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Cook's Notes:
- I have a gas stove. If you're cooking on an electric, you may cook for a bit longer, but not much.
- Keep a close eye on your heat and stir attentively. I prefer pulling my cabbage off of the heat a bit early to maintain some of the original crispness of the leaves. If you like a more soft cabbage, cook until your liking.
Per Serving: 245 calories; 16.8 14.9 11.1 26 766 Full nutrition