Spicy Orange Salmon
made it | 0 reviews |
The Gruntled Gourmand
"Tender salmon fillets are braised to perfection in a mouthwatering sauce of fresh orange juice, chili-infused olive oil, and seasonings, making this a favorite dish with a 'kick.' Serve over a bed of rice and a side of steamed spinach for a super healthy and easy meal. The sauce is perfect to drizzle over the top."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 586 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Drizzle olive oil into the bottom of a casserole dish. Lay salmon fillet atop the oil layer. Pour enough orange juice into the dish so the bottom third of the salmon is immersed in juice.
- Sprinkle Montreal steak seasoning and togarashi over the top of the fillet. Arrange orange slices and habanero pepper slices atop the fish.
- Bake in preheated oven until the flesh is light pink and flakes easily with a fork, 20 to 30 minutes. Transfer fish to a serving platter and serve with the sauce from the dish on the side.
- Cook's Notes:
- Nanami Togarashi is a spicy powdered assortment of dried chili peppers and other seasonings. Ingredients include chili pepper, orange peel, sesame seeds, Japanese pepper, ginger, and seaweed.
Per Serving: 586 calories; 28.3 g fat; 19.2 g carbohydrates; 62.2 g protein; 126 mg cholesterol; 1495 mg sodium. Full nutrition