Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 442 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Rinse rice until no longer cloudy; drain.
- Mix rinsed rice, shrimp, chicken broth, tomato sauce, bell pepper, margarine, and mushrooms together in a rice cooker.
- Press Start on rice cooker and let cook until the liquid is bubbling around the edges, 10 to 15 minutes. Stir the mixture once, replace cover, and continue cooking until the end of the cycle.
- Cook's Notes:
- Replace the shrimp with cooked chicken, sausage, or a mixture of any or all of the three.
- If you like a little spice in your jambalaya, replace the tomato sauce with a can of Ro*Tel® diced tomatoes with green chile peppers.
Per Serving: 442 calories; 16.3 g fat; 54.2 g carbohydrates; 18.3 g protein; 117 mg cholesterol; 926 mg sodium. Full nutrition