Rice Cooker Risotto
Ingredients45 m servings 268
- Place the rice and heated chicken stock into the rice cooker.
- Press Start and let cook until the cycle has completed and has shifted to Keep Warm setting. Let rice sit with cover remaining on the rice cooker until the rice is completely tender, about 10 minutes more.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the rice and stir.
- Cook's Notes:
- If you have a small rice cooker, you may want to halve the measurements.
- Depending on your rice cooker you may not need to leave the risotto sit for that extra 10 minutes. The bottom may burn so check it the first time you make it to see how your rice cooker handles. If the risotto comes out too thick, add a little more warm broth to thin it out, stir to incorporate together.
- You can use beef stock for chicken stock, if preferred.
Per Serving: 268 calories; 4.3 46.9 9.4 12 718 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I don't have a rice cooker however I do have an instant pot, and so I sautéed the rice in a little bit of olive oil until it was translucent, then added the chicken broth and cooked for 7 minute...
This was sooo good. It made making risotto very simple. The instructions for cooking it in the rice cooker were clear and worked well in both our small rice cooker and our larger one.