Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 180
Original recipe yields 9 servings (9 squares)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line an 8-inch square baking dish with aluminum foil or baking parchment. Grease the lining.
- Mix rice flour, quinoa flakes, tapioca starch, coconut, baking powder, stevia powder, and salt together in a large bowl; add coconut oil and mix.
- Beat egg and agave nectar together; add to the flour mixture and mix into a dough. Spread dough into the prepared baking dish and flatten into an even layer.
- Spread jam to cover nearly to the edges of the dough.
- Bake in preheated oven until the edges are browned and the jam is bubbling, 20 to 25 minutes. Cool bars for 10 minutes in the dish before lifting from pan by aluminum foil or parchment paper; cut into 9 squares.
- Cook's Notes:
- This recipe is intended for you to use your preferred flavor sugar-free jam.
- Butter can be used in place of coconut oil.
- Gluten-free oats can be used in place of the quinoa flakes.
Per Serving: 180 calories; 7.6 28.6 2.2 21 71 Full nutrition