Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 326
Original recipe yields 15 servings (15 bars)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix lemon juice and lemon zest in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour honey into a microwave-safe bowl and heat in microwave until melted; stir with the lemon juice mixture. Add almond butter to the mixture and stir until smooth. Fold coconut into the mixture; add oats and stir to coat.
- Press the mixture into a medium-sized baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until browned along the edges, about 30 minutes. Cool to room temperature before cutting into bars.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Add raisins, cranberries, or crushed nuts as desired for variety.
Per Serving: 326 calories; 19.2 39.9 5.2 0 117 Full nutrition