Ingredients1 h 55 m servings 678
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook kluski noodles in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 5 minutes. Drain.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease. Stir marinara sauce and pizza sauce into ground beef.
- Arrange half of the cooked noodles in the bottom of a slow cooker, cover with half of the ground beef mixture, half of the pepperoni, half of the mushrooms, and half of the cheese. Repeat layering with remaining ingredients, respectively.
- Cook on Low for 1 1/2 hours.
- Easy Cleanup
- Try using a liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 678 calories; 33.2 52.5 41 160 1144 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
Well. It's not a pizza, is it? What it is is a fun way to get the sort of flavors you would get on a peperoni pizza in a pasta casserole type of dish. Which is quite enjoyable, actually. The rec...
I liked this.. used turkey pepperoni and a lean ground beef. I did cut back on the amount of noodles and I am glad I did. I think this could use even fewer noodles or more sauce. The ground bee...
I made a double batch of this for a family get together and thought for sure I'd made way too much. It filled my large slow cooker to the top, but it was such a hit there wasn't any left over. ...
I made this for our annual "cookie day" lunch and everyone loved it! It's the perfect taste combination of pizza and pasta. It was very easy to put together and throw into the crock pot for an...
This was easy and good! All three regularly reticent men were vocally appreciative! we used moose meat, and it was that much better. this recipe made a lot though - filled one layer in both of m...