Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 10 m servings 558
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Grease the crock of your slow cooker.
- Blend cake mix, eggs, water, sour cream, and chocolate pudding mix together in a bowl with an electric hand mixer until you have a smooth batter. Stir cherry pie filling and chocolate chips into the batter; pour into greased crock.
- Cook on Low until set in the middle, about 4 hours.
- Cook's Notes:
- Add one cup chopped nuts to the batter if you like.
- Try using a spice cake mix, vanilla instant pudding, and apple pie filling for a different version. Use the same amount of eggs, sour cream, and water.
- Easy Cleanup
- Try using a liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup
Per Serving: 558 calories; 16.9 99.5 6.5 53 628 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I cooked it the 4 hours on low and it was no where near done. Turned it on high to speed it up and the edges inside burned. The cake never set, it was kind of fudgy. Couldn't taste the cherries ...