Ingredients23 m servings 249 cals
- Spread bread onto baking sheet. Allow bread to dry slightly while preparing other ingredients.
- Place sausage on an oiled grill rack, set 4 to 5 inches over medium-low heat. Grill, with lid closed, using the direct grill method, turning with tongs, until cooked throughout, about 7 to 9 minutes. Cook until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees. Cool slightly and cut into bite-sized chunks.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, stir tomatoes, olives, green onions and vinaigrette together. Add bread and sausage. Toss to coat all surfaces.
- Add Parmesan and chopped basil. Arrange 1/2 cup romaine on each plate and spoon salad atop lettuce. Garnish with extra basil. Serve immediately.
- * may use grape tomatoes for maximum sweetness
Per Serving: 249 calories; 13.1 g fat; 17.6 g carbohydrates; 15 g protein; 51 mg cholesterol; 850 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
My family loved this salad. It had everything you need in one recipe - meat, veggies, and bread to fill you up. The only change I made: I didn't have a red wine vinaigrette so I substituted wi...
Very good recipe. I followed it exactly, and it was a huge hit. It was enough for six, but just barely. I'll be doubling it the next time.