Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 5 m servings 273
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Mix olive oil, balsamic vinegar, thyme, rosemary, minced garlic, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Set aside for flavors to blend, about 40 minutes.
- Preheat an oven to 475 degrees F (245 degrees C).
- Combine potatoes, pumpkin, onions, red chile pepper, and whole garlic clove in a large bowl; pour olive oil mixture over vegetables and toss to coat. Spread vegetables in a roasting pan in 1 even layer.
- Roast in the preheated oven, stirring 1 or 2 times, until vegetables are tender, about 1 hour 10 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute a leek for the onion, if desired.
- If you are baking soft vegetables such as mushrooms, tomatoes, etc., add 15 minutes to cook time.
Per Serving: 273 calories; 13.8 35.6 4.3 0 54 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
The recipe submitter mentioned to use whatever veggies you like. With that being said, neither my hubs or I like pumpkin so I replace it with asparagus I had on hand. This recipe is excellent. T...