Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 498 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Arrange tofu on a baking sheet.
- Cook tofu in the preheated oven until cooked through and lightly browned, about 20 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add asparagus and cook uncovered until tender yet firm to the bite, 3 to 5 minutes. Drain.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook the bow-tie pasta at a boil, stirring occasionally, until cooked through yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes; drain and transfer pasta to a serving bowl.
- Heat olive oil and balsamic vinegar in a skillet over medium-high heat; fry tofu until liquid has reduced and tofu is slightly crisp, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Mix tofu, asparagus, tomatoes, feta cheese, and basil together with pasta.
Per Serving: 498 calories; 19.4 g fat; 64.4 g carbohydrates; 20.4 g protein; 22 mg cholesterol; 298 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Made this recipe as written. The family really enjoyed it. Sure to make this again, especially during the summer.