Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 324
Original recipe yields 12 servings (2 dozen brownies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Beat sugar, butter, and water together in a large bowl; add eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in vanilla extract.
- Whisk flour, cocoa powder, pudding mix, baking powder, and salt together in another bowl. Add flour mixture, 1/2 cup at a time, to butter mixture, stirring batter well after each addition. Stir dark chocolate chips and mini chocolate chips into batter. Pour batter into prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of the brownies comes out slightly sticky with chocolate, 20 to 30 minutes. Cool in baking dish for 10 minutes before cutting into bars.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- For special occasions I add raspberries: Stir 1 pint of raspberries, 3 tablespoons white sugar, and 1/4 cup water together in a a small saucepan: bring to boil, stirring frequently. Remove from heat and strain into a small bowl and fold into the brownie batter.
Per Serving: 324 calories; 16.2 45.6 3.7 62 283 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1