Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 324 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (2 dozen brownies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Beat sugar, butter, and water together in a large bowl; add eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in vanilla extract.
- Whisk flour, cocoa powder, pudding mix, baking powder, and salt together in another bowl. Add flour mixture, 1/2 cup at a time, to butter mixture, stirring batter well after each addition. Stir dark chocolate chips and mini chocolate chips into batter. Pour batter into prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of the brownies comes out slightly sticky with chocolate, 20 to 30 minutes. Cool in baking dish for 10 minutes before cutting into bars.
- Cook's Note:
- For special occasions I add raspberries: Stir 1 pint of raspberries, 3 tablespoons white sugar, and 1/4 cup water together in a a small saucepan: bring to boil, stirring frequently. Remove from heat and strain into a small bowl and fold into the brownie batter.
Per Serving: 324 calories; 16.2 g fat; 45.6 g carbohydrates; 3.7 g protein; 62 mg cholesterol; 283 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1