Oatmeal Energy Bars
"These tasty vegan energy bars taste just like full-fat, non-vegan oatmeal cookies. Completely irresistible. They are great as breakfast bars with coffee, as an in-between meal snack to keep you going, or a healthy dessert! Once you try them, you will never bother with non-vegan oatmeal cookies again!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 91
Original recipe yields 24 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 9x11-inch baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Whisk oats, flour, chocolate chips, ground cashews, sunflower seeds, flax meal, wheat germ, cinnamon, and sea salt together in a large shallow bowl.
- Stir warmed honey, almond butter, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until well-mixed. Pour honey mixture into oat mixture; stir until batter is well-combined. Turn batter out into prepared baking dish. Lay a sheet of waxed paper over batter and press firmly to evenly distribute in the baking dish. Remove and discard waxed paper.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden and fragrant, about 12 minutes. Pull aluminum foil from baking dish and cool bars in the aluminum foil for 10 minutes; remove and discard aluminum foil. Cut into bars.
You might also like
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 91 calories; 4 12.8 2 0 50 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
These are not vegan, as they contain honey. Pleas change your description of them from vegan to vegetarian. Thanks!