Oatmeal Energy Bars
Ingredients40 m servings 91
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 9x11-inch baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Whisk oats, flour, chocolate chips, ground cashews, sunflower seeds, flax meal, wheat germ, cinnamon, and sea salt together in a large shallow bowl.
- Stir warmed honey, almond butter, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until well-mixed. Pour honey mixture into oat mixture; stir until batter is well-combined. Turn batter out into prepared baking dish. Lay a sheet of waxed paper over batter and press firmly to evenly distribute in the baking dish. Remove and discard waxed paper.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden and fragrant, about 12 minutes. Pull aluminum foil from baking dish and cool bars in the aluminum foil for 10 minutes; remove and discard aluminum foil. Cut into bars.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 91 calories; 4 12.8 2 0 50 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
These are not vegan, as they contain honey. Pleas change your description of them from vegan to vegetarian. Thanks!
Omited chocolate chips and spread bottom of bars with chocolate. Added 1T chia seeds. Used peanut butter in place of almond butter. Will definitely make these again.