Ingredients25 m servings 305
- Lightly oil the grate of your grill. Arrange lemon slices on the grate so they overlap slightly and form a shape slightly larger than your trout fillet.
- Preheat grill for medium heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat olive oil in a small skillet over medium-high heat.
- Saute garlic and onion in the hot oil until the garlic browns slightly, 2 to 3 minutes; season with salt and pepper. Squeeze the reserved lemon ends over the garlic mixture.
- Gently lay the trout fillet onto the lemons with the skin side down. Brush the garlic mixture over the top of the fish.
- Cook trout on hot grill until the fish flesh flakes easily with a fork, about 10 minutes.
Per Serving: 305 calories; 25.1 6.9 16.7 45 108 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
I added a little dill and thyme at end of sauté - ing garlic and onion. Perfect touch.
Lucked out when I Googled how to grill steelhead and this recipe popped up! This receipe is so delicious!! Followed the recipe and it came out perfect. We have added this to our menu rotation. H...
Was very tasty and easy to make. I put this on the BBQ grill and it was delicious!
Bought the large lemons and it worked perfectly. I will cook any fish with choice of seasoning this way. Fish was tender and moist with slight infusion of lemon. Did prepare the way recipe state...