Ingredients25 m servings 305 cals
- Lightly oil the grate of your grill. Arrange lemon slices on the grate so they overlap slightly and form a shape slightly larger than your trout fillet.
- Preheat grill for medium heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat olive oil in a small skillet over medium-high heat.
- Saute garlic and onion in the hot oil until the garlic browns slightly, 2 to 3 minutes; season with salt and pepper. Squeeze the reserved lemon ends over the garlic mixture.
- Gently lay the trout fillet onto the lemons with the skin side down. Brush the garlic mixture over the top of the fish.
- Cook trout on hot grill until the fish flesh flakes easily with a fork, about 10 minutes.
Per Serving: 305 calories; 25.1 g fat; 6.9 g carbohydrates; 16.7 g protein; 45 mg cholesterol; 108 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I added a little dill and thyme at end of sauté - ing garlic and onion. Perfect touch.
Was very tasty and easy to make. I put this on the BBQ grill and it was delicious!
Bought the large lemons and it worked perfectly. I will cook any fish with choice of seasoning this way. Fish was tender and moist with slight infusion of lemon. Did prepare the way recipe state...