Ingredients25 m servings 305
- Lightly oil the grate of your grill. Arrange lemon slices on the grate so they overlap slightly and form a shape slightly larger than your trout fillet.
- Preheat grill for medium heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat olive oil in a small skillet over medium-high heat.
- Saute garlic and onion in the hot oil until the garlic browns slightly, 2 to 3 minutes; season with salt and pepper. Squeeze the reserved lemon ends over the garlic mixture.
- Gently lay the trout fillet onto the lemons with the skin side down. Brush the garlic mixture over the top of the fish.
- Cook trout on hot grill until the fish flesh flakes easily with a fork, about 10 minutes.
Per Serving: 305 calories; 25.1 6.9 16.7 45 108 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 11
I added a little dill and thyme at end of sauté - ing garlic and onion. Perfect touch.
This dish was fabulous. I added Dill and Thyme to the Sauce. The trout was very moist.
Delicious. I made it as per recipe and then as someone else suggested mixed a little Dill and Thyme with the garlic and onion. OMG!! So good!
100% beautiful! We had this with fresh salad mix and garlic bread. The salad mix had some small berries and nuts, so when we alternated between the fish and the salad, they caused some serious f...
This is so very tasty!! Our grill time was longer but we had a large half of steelhead and so expected it. We also cooked it with Meyer lemons. Easy, simple and so delicious.
Lucked out when I Googled how to grill steelhead and this recipe popped up! This receipe is so delicious!! Followed the recipe and it came out perfect. We have added this to our menu rotation. H...
Was very tasty and easy to make. I put this on the BBQ grill and it was delicious!