Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 549 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (4 loaf pans)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Mix hash brown potatoes, ham, Cheddar cheese, cream of potato soup, Alfredo sauce, frozen mixed vegetables, milk, and onion together in the prepared baking dish.
- Mix crushed crackers and melted butter together in a bowl, making sure the crackers are moistened completely; spread over the top of potato mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cracker layer is browned and the liquid is bubbling, 30 to 45 minutes. Let casserole cool 15 minutes before serving.
- Cook's Notes:
- You could also make this in four separate loaf pans and freeze them for easy future meals.
- Use whatever cream soup you have on hand, or even just try different flavors for the sake of variety.
- If you freeze portions of this, bake from frozen at 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) for about an hour.
Per Serving: 549 calories; 37.9 g fat; 44 g carbohydrates; 17.7 g protein; 58 mg cholesterol; 1343 mg sodium. Full nutrition