Ingredients40 m servings 331
- Mix flour, salt, 1/2 teaspoon paprika, garlic powder, and black pepper together in a sealable plastic bag.
- Pour evaporated milk into a bowl. Dip a few chicken wings into evaporated milk to coat. Remove wings from milk and shake to remove excess. Put wings into the sealable bag, seal the bag, and shake to coat wings in flour mixture. Move coated wings to a plate, keeping them from touching. Repeat process with remaining wings until all are coated in the flour mixture.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Fry chicken wings in hot olive oil, turning regularly, until browned on all sides and no longer pink at the bone, about 25 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the meat, near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Season fried wings with additional paprika.
- Cook's Notes:
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. The exact amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and the specific type of oil used.
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of flour mixture. The actual amount of flour mixture consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 331 calories; 23.4 14.1 15.4 46 301 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
12.29.15 We had a taste for some Buffalo-style wings, so I used this recipe, slathered the chicken with some wing sauce, and did just a couple things differently. I used buttermilk (which I ...
We made this last night for the NFC championship games and they came out awesome! The wings by themselves were a little under salted but after slathering them in the wing sauce "http://allrecipe...
I made this recipe this other night, because I wanted to use my brand new deep fryer. And all I have to say is WOW! My family was very impressed, and astonished about the taste, and crunchiness ...
I made this exactly by the recipe. Wonderful. Even fairly crispy after refrigerated. This is my go to for fried chicken and wings. Thanks