Shrimp and Chicken Miso Ramen
"Absolutely delicious, light, healthy Japanese-style noodles in a miso broth, with seared shrimp and chicken. Quick, easy and so good, you will love. I guarantee. Some of the ingredients might be difficult to find if you live outside a city, but it's absolutely worth going to an Asian/Japanese supermarket to find them! Also, they tend to keep well - so spend $10 on them now and you can make this lots of times."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 460
Original recipe yields 3 servings
- Soak wakame in a bowl of cold water; set aside.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir chicken and shrimp until chicken is no longer pink in the center and shrimp is bright pink, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Bring 1 pint cold water to a boil and stir in dashi powder; reduce heat to medium and add vermicelli. Mix miso paste and about 2 tablespoons hot dashi broth together in a bowl; pour back into broth and stir until miso is incorporated. Keep liquid at a simmer until noodles are tender, about 2 minutes. Add 1 cup hot water to broth if taste is too strong.
- Drain wakame. Add wakame, chicken-shrimp mixture, seafood sticks, red chile pepper, soy sauce, and sesame seeds to broth and mix well. Transfer mixture to serving bowls and top with spring onions.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute 1 fish stock cube for the dashi powder, if desired.
Per Serving: 460 calories; 9 57.7 37.5 109 1869 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1