Shrimp and Chicken Miso Ramen
"Absolutely delicious, light, healthy Japanese-style noodles in a miso broth, with seared shrimp and chicken. Quick, easy and so good, you will love. I guarantee. Some of the ingredients might be difficult to find if you live outside a city, but it's absolutely worth going to an Asian/Japanese supermarket to find them! Also, they tend to keep well - so spend $10 on them now and you can make this lots of times."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 460
Original recipe yields 3 servings
- Soak wakame in a bowl of cold water; set aside.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir chicken and shrimp until chicken is no longer pink in the center and shrimp is bright pink, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Bring 1 pint cold water to a boil and stir in dashi powder; reduce heat to medium and add vermicelli. Mix miso paste and about 2 tablespoons hot dashi broth together in a bowl; pour back into broth and stir until miso is incorporated. Keep liquid at a simmer until noodles are tender, about 2 minutes. Add 1 cup hot water to broth if taste is too strong.
- Drain wakame. Add wakame, chicken-shrimp mixture, seafood sticks, red chile pepper, soy sauce, and sesame seeds to broth and mix well. Transfer mixture to serving bowls and top with spring onions.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute 1 fish stock cube for the dashi powder, if desired.
Per Serving: 460 calories; 9 57.7 37.5 109 1869 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1