Ingredients10 m servings 231
- Blend canola oil, vinegar, corn syrup, lemon juice, onion, garlic, Parmesan cheese, salt, parsley, basil, and red pepper flakes in a blender until smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Cook's Notes:
- Toss dressing with 12 ounces cooked and cooled rotini pasta and 1 cup of cooked and cooled vegetables. A mixture of broccoli, cauliflower, and carrot works wonderfully.
- You can also add some fresh chopped tomato and fresh basil or parsley.
- If you do not add vegetables, this makes enough dressing for 1 pound of pasta.
- Meat and cheese can be added the pasta salad to make it into an entire meal.
Per Serving: 231 calories; 19 16.9 0.5 < 1 220 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
3.1.17 I was a bit concerned about the amount of corn syrup making this too sweet, so I did reduce that amount by 1/3. Blended the dressing, tasted, and then added more red pepper flakes (pers...
This is a Good Recipe for pasta salad. I made 3 x's so far and forgot to take a picture. I put a little spin on mine, extra Balsamic Dressing, lots of pepper roni, and salami, and Italian dressi...