Ingredients10 m servings 231
- Blend canola oil, vinegar, corn syrup, lemon juice, onion, garlic, Parmesan cheese, salt, parsley, basil, and red pepper flakes in a blender until smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Cook's Notes:
- Toss dressing with 12 ounces cooked and cooled rotini pasta and 1 cup of cooked and cooled vegetables. A mixture of broccoli, cauliflower, and carrot works wonderfully.
- You can also add some fresh chopped tomato and fresh basil or parsley.
- If you do not add vegetables, this makes enough dressing for 1 pound of pasta.
- Meat and cheese can be added the pasta salad to make it into an entire meal.
Per Serving: 231 calories; 19 16.9 0.5 < 1 220 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
3.1.17 I was a bit concerned about the amount of corn syrup making this too sweet, so I did reduce that amount by 1/3. Blended the dressing, tasted, and then added more red pepper flakes (pers...
Used red wine vinegar, evoo, and added more pepper and garlic. Next time I'll use less corn syrup.
This is a Good Recipe for pasta salad. I made 3 x's so far and forgot to take a picture. I put a little spin on mine, extra Balsamic Dressing, lots of pepper roni, and salami, and Italian dressi...