Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients10 m servings 231 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings (1 pint)
- Blend canola oil, vinegar, corn syrup, lemon juice, onion, garlic, Parmesan cheese, salt, parsley, basil, and red pepper flakes in a blender until smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Cook's Notes:
- Toss dressing with 12 ounces cooked and cooled rotini pasta and 1 cup of cooked and cooled vegetables. A mixture of broccoli, cauliflower, and carrot works wonderfully.
- You can also add some fresh chopped tomato and fresh basil or parsley.
- If you do not add vegetables, this makes enough dressing for 1 pound of pasta.
- Meat and cheese can be added the pasta salad to make it into an entire meal.
Per Serving: 231 calories; 19 g fat; 16.9 g carbohydrates; 0.5 g protein; < 1 mg cholesterol; 220 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1