Ingredients40 m servings 232
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Place tart shells on a baking sheet.
- Mash blackberries and lemon zest together lightly in a small bowl. Divide blackberry mixture evenly into the bottom of tart shells.
- Whisk brown sugar, honey, egg, butter, vanilla extract, and salt together in a bowl; spoon mixture evenly over blackberries in shells.
- Bake in the preheated oven until filling is bubbly and shells are golden, 22 to 27 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Depending on how gooey you like your butter tarts, baking time may vary from 22 minutes up to 27 minutes.
Per Serving: 232 calories; 8.8 36.8 2.2 21 126 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I didn't mash the blackberries but divided them in the tart shells to make sure they were evenly distributed. I used 1 tsp each of lemon zest, lemon juice and vanilla. The lemon really emphasise...
We put in 1/4 c honey and none of the brown sugar. We also mixed all the ingredients together (except butter) and smashed the berries with a potato masher. Then stirred in the melted butter. Wil...
I made this but instead of individual tarts, i did so as one pie-sized tart. The taste is delicious but with the increased size/ and the high altitute I live at I had to compensate as the tart w...
I love this recipe. The extra sauce mixture really gives the tarts flavor. The tarts did taste a little too lemony, I would recommend putting lest lemon zest in these tarts. Otherwise, very deli...