Fajitas On A Stick
Ingredients1 h servings 248
- Whisk olive oil, lime juice, lime zest, garlic, cumin, red pepper flakes, and chipotle pepper together in a large glass or ceramic bowl. Add sirloin and toss to evenly coat. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator, 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove sirloin from marinade and discard marinade. Thread sirloin, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, and onion onto skewers.
- Cook on the preheated grill until sirloin is browned and vegetables are tender, about 4 minutes per side.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 248 calories; 16 5 20.4 49 44 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I typically thread my meat separate from the veggies due to cooking time but it actually worked out nicely in this recipe. Food just seems more fun on a stick and I will make this again!
Everyone loved them. Definitely tasted like fajitas. Marinated for 2.5 hours, cooked on grill, turned over once. Served on white rice, it made for 7 skewers (12inch).