Fajitas On A Stick
"I had some sirloin that I had to use up and couldn't find a recipe that I liked, so I made one up! I didn't have any tortillas to make traditional fajitas so I just put them on a stick! I use the fajita marinade for lots of different recipes with any kind of meat, including shrimp and fish."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 248 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Whisk olive oil, lime juice, lime zest, garlic, cumin, red pepper flakes, and chipotle pepper together in a large glass or ceramic bowl. Add sirloin and toss to evenly coat. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator, 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove sirloin from marinade and discard marinade. Thread sirloin, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, and onion onto skewers.
- Cook on the preheated grill until sirloin is browned and vegetables are tender, about 4 minutes per side.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 248 calories; 16 g fat; 5 g carbohydrates; 20.4 g protein; 49 mg cholesterol; 44 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2