Ingredients55 m servings 341
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a pot over medium-high heat. Saute onion in hot oil until softened, about 5 minutes. Stir quinoa into onion; saute until toasted and fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- Pour broth into quinoa mixture; bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, cover the pot with a lid, and simmer until liquid is completely absorbed, about 20 minutes.
- Stir black beans, tomato, bell pepper, and avocado together in a bowl.
- Blend cilantro, lime juice, 2 tablespoons olive oil, Greek yogurt, chipotle pepper, 1 tablespoon reserved adobo sauce, honey, cumin, salt, and black pepper together in a blender until dressing is smooth.
- Pour dressing over black bean mixture; add quinoa and toss to coat.
Per Serving: 341 calories; 14.5 45.1 10.6 < 1 474 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
Delish :) I used only half the amount of quinoa (just a preference; I like my salads with a higher veg-to-quinoa ratio) and cooked it the way I normally do, with less water/broth. Also used home...
We both loved this! So much flavor and so good for us. Will definitely make this a regular Meatless Monday meal.
Loved it! I’m always nervous for new recipes and this is was delicious. I didn’t change a thing!
I added some red pepper and shallots. I will make this again, certainly.
i am in love with this recipe one of the best quinoa recipes i have ever tried