Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 260 cals
Original recipe yields 20 servings (20 3-inch tarts)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Place tart shells on a baking sheet.
- Beat brown sugar and butter together with an electric mixer until creamy; beat in eggs, corn syrup, vanilla extract, lemon juice, cardamom, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger.
- Divide raisins evenly into the bottom of tart shells; pour about 2 tablespoons syrup mixture into each tart shell.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pastry is golden and filling is set, about 20 minutes; remove to cool on a wire rack.
- Cook's Note:
- Use your favourite pastry recipe to make the tart shells, or buy the frozen variety.
- Editor's Note:
- If using homemade pastry, roll dough out to 1/8-inch thickness and cut circles large enough to fit into the bottom and partway up sides of the wells of a muffin tin, using a round biscuit cutter. Press circles lightly into the wells of muffin tin to form shells.
Per Serving: 260 calories; 9.3 g fat; 42.8 g carbohydrates; 2.3 g protein; 25 mg cholesterol; 134 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1