Kale Garlic Saute
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 153
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain the bacon slices on paper towels, reserving 1 tablespoon bacon grease in skillet.
- Cook and stir onion in the bacon grease over medium heat until softened, 5 to 10 minutes. Add kale; cook and stir until slightly wilted, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir garlic into kale mixture and cook until garlic is fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Transfer kale mixture to a serving bowl; crumble bacon, sprinkle cashews, and drizzle rice vinegar over kale.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- I use Hempler's® bacon with no nitrates.
- Add olive oil to bacon drippings when cooking onions, if needed.
Per Serving: 153 calories; 8.8 13.4 7.7 10 306 Full nutrition