Sweet Potato Oven Fries & Three Dips
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- For fries, preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Lightly oil rimmed baking sheet, wiping up any excess oil with paper towel.
- Place prepared baking sheet in rack in third part of the oven. Toss sweet potatoes with vegetable oil and salt in medium bowl.
- Place sweet potato wedges, in a single layer, on heating baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes or until develops a nice golden brown crust.
- Turn potatoes over using a spatula and bake an additional 10-15 minutes until potatoes are crisp and have browned.
- Caramelized Onion Dip: For dip, while potatoes bake, in saute pan over medium heat, melt butter.
- Add brown sugar and onions. Cook until onions have caramelized. Puree caramelized onions, applesauce and sour cream in blender or food processor.
- Can be served warm or cold with fries.
- Chipotle Ketchup Dip: Whisk together applesauce, ketchup, mayonnaise, and spices. Serve cold or warm as dip for sweet potato fries.
- Mustard Dipping Sauce: Whisk together applesauce, mustard, syrup, and molasses. Serve cold or warm as dip for sweet potato fries.
Per Serving: 408 calories; 20.2 55.6 3.7 29 642 Full nutrition