Strawberry Cupcakes with Strawberry Icing
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 24 servings (2 dozen cupcakes)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine cake mix, eggs, applesauce and Mott's Strawberry Boom in mixer. Mix until completely combined, about 3 minutes.
- Portion batter into greased or lined cupcake tin holder.
- Bake 23-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted into cupcake comes out clean. Let cool completely before icing.
- While cupcakes are baking, combine all ingredients for icing together in mixing bowl, using electric mixer. Ice cupcakes. Serve.
Per Serving: 163 calories; 4.6 28.7 2.1 28 166 Full nutrition