Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 192 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Rinse, stem, and slice the strawberries into bite-size pieces.
- Heat the strawberries and 1/3 cup Mott's Fruit Punch Rush in a wide skillet or saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir occasionally for about 10 minutes until the strawberries have softened.
- Cool the strawberries to room temperature and assemble the parfaits.
- Stir the yogurt and remaining 2 tablespoons Mott's Fruit Punch Rush together in a medium bowl.
- Spoon 1/4 cup yogurt into each jar, then top with about 2 tablespoons cooled strawberries. Sprinkle with 1-2 tablespoons granola.
- Repeat with another layer of each ingredient in each jar. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- The granola in each parfait will stay crunchy for up to 4 hours; after that, it will be soggier but still delicious.
- Special Equipment: 4 8-oz. jars
Per Serving: 192 calories; 2.4 g fat; 36 g carbohydrates; 8.2 g protein; 2 mg cholesterol; 90 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This just wasn't for me. I'm trying to find ways to enjoy yogurt but this is not it. I think I just have to accept the fact that I'm not going to like yogurt again, which is a shame because it's...