Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 299 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- For sauce, whisk together all ingredients in small saucepan over medium-low heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 15-20 minutes until sauce thickens.
- For cinnamon rolls, preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly spray an 8-inch cake pan with non-stick cooking spray. Roll out pizza dough into 8 x 12-inch rectangle with the smallest length facing you.
- Combine sugars and cinnamon together in small bowl. Sprinkle evenly over dough. Pat sugar mixture gently into dough. Roll dough away from you. Dough will be about 2 inches in diameter and 12 inches long.
- Cut dough into 8 equally thick slices. Place rolls in prepared cake pan and Bake for 20 minutes.
- Pour sauce over rolls, and, bake for an additional 15 minutes. Let pan cool slightly on wire rack for 10 minutes. Serve.
Per Serving: 299 calories; 4.9 g fat; 60 g carbohydrates; 4.4 g protein; 9 mg cholesterol; 331 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This recipe is good, but missing a cooking temperature. I cooked at 375*F for the times suggested and it came out well. I added finely chopped walnuts to the filling and raisins to the topping, ...