Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 20 m servings 466 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Whisk beer, olive oil, vinegar, brown sugar, garlic, and hot sauce together in a glass or ceramic bowl until marinade is smooth. Add steak to marinade and turn to coat. Cover the bowl with a lid or plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator, 8 hours to overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove steak from marinade and shake off any excess. Discard marinade.
- Cook steak on the preheated grill, turning once, until steak starts to firm and is reddish-pink and juicy in the center, 5 to 6 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 130 degrees F (54 degrees C). Let rest for 2 to 3 minutes before serving.
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the marinade ingredients. The actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 466 calories; 29.8 g fat; 15.4 g carbohydrates; 27.4 g protein; 71 mg cholesterol; 167 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This was pretty good. As promised, the steak turned out juicy and slightly sweet, but the vinegar gave it a nice counter point. I cut back on the hot sauce because my wife can detect a single pe...