Ingredients50 m servings 341
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Whisk soy sauce and balsamic vinegar together in a large glass or ceramic bowl. Add skirt steak and turn to evenly coat. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and marinate in the refrigerator, 30 to 45 minutes.
- Remove skirt from the marinade, and shake off excess. Discard remaining marinade. Season steak with salt.
- Cook steak until it begins to firm and is reddish-pink and juicy in the center, 3 to 6 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 130 degrees F (54 degrees C).
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the marinade ingredients. The actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 341 calories; 16.2 15.8 31.9 70 4946 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Very simple marinade with great flavor on skirt steak. After removing the steak from the marinade I poured the remainder into a small sauce pan, added a small amount of sugar, and reduced it a b...
Prepared as per recipe except I did not add salt, and it was delicious! I needed something for skirt steak that didn't require hours and hours of marinating, and this was perfect. I marinated it...