Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 d 25 m servings 384 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Whisk hoisin sauce, brown sugar, rice vinegar, garlic, chili sauce, and ginger together in a bowl until marinade is smooth; pour into a resealable plastic bag. Add skirt steak, coat with marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 24 hours.
- Remove steak from the marinade and shake off excess. Discard remaining marinade.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Cook steak until it starts to firm and is reddish-pink and juicy in the center, 6 to 8 minutes per side. Sprinkle blue cheese over the steak and cook until cheese just starts to melt, 2 to 3 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of the steak should read 130 degrees F (54 degrees C).
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the marinade ingredients. The actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 384 calories; 14.2 g fat; 30.4 g carbohydrates; 32.4 g protein; 68 mg cholesterol; 850 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1