Eloise's Ginger Cookies
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 313 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat 1 cup white sugar and shortening together in a large bowl until light and creamy. Add molasses and egg; beat until smooth.
- Whisk flour, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon, and salt together in a bowl. Gradually stir flour mixture into shortening mixture until dough is just-combined.
- Pour 1/2 cup white sugar into a shallow bowl. Roll dough into 1-inch balls and roll each ball in sugar to coat; place 2-inches apart on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set and lightly golden, 10 to 15 minutes.
Per Serving: 313 calories; 13.4 g fat; 46.3 g carbohydrates; 2.7 g protein; 16 mg cholesterol; 267 mg sodium. Full nutrition