Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 168 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Wrap beets in aluminum foil and place in a baking dish.
- Roast beets in the preheated oven until tender, about 45 minutes. Remove from foil and cool completely. Peel cooled beets and cut into 1/4-inch slices.
- Cook and stir sunflower seeds in a skillet over medium heat until fragrant and toasted, 2 to 5 minutes. Cool completely.
- Whisk olive oil, vinegar, onion, salt, black pepper, and sugar together in a bowl until dressing is thick and creamy.
- Stir beets, sunflower seeds, and sunflower sprouts together in a bowl; drizzle dressing over the top and toss to coat.
Per Serving: 168 calories; 10 g fat; 16.7 g carbohydrates; 5 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 331 mg sodium. Full nutrition