Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients7 h 50 m servings 580 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Spray the inside of a 6-quart oval slow cooker crock with cooking spray.
- Mix beef broth and liquid smoke in a small bowl; pour into prepared crock.
- Drizzle olive oil over the beef chuck roast. Rub barbeque seasoning over the roast and lie gently into the liquid in the slow cooker. Drizzle Worcestershire sauce over the roast.
- Cook on Low until the meat pulls apart easily, 7 to 8 hours. Remove roast to a cutting board and shred into strands with a pair of forks.
- Drain liquid from the slow cooker crock, reserving 1/2 cup and discarding remainder. Stir reserved liquid with barbeque sauce in a bowl.
- Return shredded beef to the slow cooker. Drizzle barbeque sauce mixture over the meat and stir.
- Cook on High until the liquid is bubbling, about 30 minutes. Spoon beef onto split Kaiser rolls.
- Easy Cleanup
- Try using a liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 580 calories; 29.3 g fat; 45.7 g carbohydrates; 30.9 g protein; 103 mg cholesterol; 2105 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1