Ingredients4 h 15 m servings 815
- Line a 5- to 6-quart slow cooker with a Reynolds(R) Slow Cooker Liner.
- Add beer, onions, maple syrup, vinegar, caraway seeds, thyme, and Worcestershire sauce to the prepared slow cooker. Stir gently with a rubber spatula to combine. Place bratwurst on top of the mixture in cooker.
- Cover and cook for 4 hours on high or for 8 hours on low.
- Serve bratwursts and onions in toasted buns topped with cheese and lettuce, if desired.
- Reynolds Kitchens Tip:
- Beer and brats are perfect for any sports party! Cook these savory beer brats in a slow cooker liner for juicy flavors everyone will cheer for.
- Partner Tip
- Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 815 calories; 39.5 79.1 29.4 81 1751 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Best brats I ever had. The thing is I pierce each brat a number of times and simmer them on low in a slow cooker over night.
This is one of my husbands favorites! We have ate this several times. We purchase the German Brats from our local butcher shop who always has quality meat & brats. This receipe has great t...
Unique way to serve bratwurst! I used a dark German beer that had a little taste of molasses. Maple syrup went well with it. This recipe is not sweet. It doesn't taste like maple. All the ingr...