Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 15 m servings 815 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Line a 5- to 6-quart slow cooker with a Reynolds(R) Slow Cooker Liner.
- Add beer, onions, maple syrup, vinegar, caraway seeds, thyme, and Worcestershire sauce to the prepared slow cooker. Stir gently with a rubber spatula to combine. Place bratwurst on top of the mixture in cooker.
- Cover and cook for 4 hours on high or for 8 hours on low.
- Serve bratwursts and onions in toasted buns topped with cheese and lettuce, if desired.
- Reynolds Kitchens Tip:
- Beer and brats are perfect for any sports party! Cook these savory beer brats in a slow cooker liner for juicy flavors everyone will cheer for.
- Easy Cleanup
- Try using a liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 815 calories; 39.5 g fat; 79.1 g carbohydrates; 29.4 g protein; 81 mg cholesterol; 1751 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This is one of my husbands favorites! We have ate this several times. We purchase the German Brats from our local butcher shop who always has quality meat & brats. This receipe has great t...