Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients51 m servings 142 cals
Original recipe yields 32 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line two cookie sheets with Reynolds(R) Parchment Paper.
- Beat butter in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds. Add sugar, baking powder, and salt. Beat until combined, scraping the sides of the bowl occasionally. Beat in the egg, milk, and vanilla until combined. Beat in as much of the flour as you can with the mixer. Using a wooden spoon, stir in any remaining flour. Divide dough in half. If necessary, cover and chill dough about 30 minutes or until easy to handle.
- Roll half the dough at a time between two sheets of parchment paper to 1/8- to 1/4-inch thickness. Using a 2 1/2-inch heart-shape cookie cutter, cut out cookie shapes, re rolling dough as needed until all the dough is cut out. Place shapes 1 inch apart on prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until edges are firm and bottoms are very light brown. Transfer the parchment paper with baked cookies to wire racks and let cool. Once cooled, slide the parchment paper onto a work surface.
- Tint frosting as desired with food coloring. Frost cookies with one color and use another color to pipe a message over the frosted cookies.
- Reynolds Kitchens Tip:
- Nothing says, "I love you" quite like these adorable and delicious treats! Make sure to roll your dough between two large sheets of parchment paper to keep it from sticking to your countertop. Then, simply cut out your cookies with ease, bake and enjoy.
Per Serving: 142 calories; 6.3 g fat; 20.2 g carbohydrates; 1.1 g protein; 16 mg cholesterol; 89 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2