1-2-3 Complete Breakfast Smoothie
Ingredients5 m servings 362
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use flavored yogurt if you like. Just be aware of the sugar content if you are watching carbohydrates.
- This is high in protein and fiber and will hold me until lunch time.
- Use whatever sweetener in whatever amounts suit your taste. Honey, sugar, Splenda®, and stevia all work well in this recipe.
- You can also use flavored protein powder, if you prefer.
- You can alter the berry mixture to your liking. Mix blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, raspberries, cherries in any combination.
Per Serving: 362 calories; 9.4 45.1 28.2 11 35 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
Wonderful smoothie, made a couple of changes(lactose intolerant). I used lactose free yogurt,lactose, gluten and soy free protein powder and gluten dairy free oats and almond milk.It was delicio...
Easy, fast...and delicious. Very nice and versatile recipe too. Infinite mixtures you can do here; what is important is that the amounts are spot on resulting in a not thick but not too thin dri...
A delicious and filling breakfast smoothie. My steel cuts are mixed with chia and flax flakes, just a little added fiber. The texture was good, but I wanted it to be colder, so I blended in som...
The shake was tasty. I liked it a lot, but it didn’t keep me as full as some of the other ones do. I was hungry after about two hours, but I just had more of it. I’ll make it again.
I just started making smoothies and this was my first one. I did tweak it slightly. Instead of regular water, I used Coconut water (1/2 C) had to increase the water amount because the smoothie...
I have made this in the last month a lot and absolutely love it. As I'm lactose intolerant I make it either with Rice Milk or Kefir! YummY