1-2-3 Complete Breakfast Smoothie
Ingredients5 m servings 362
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use flavored yogurt if you like. Just be aware of the sugar content if you are watching carbohydrates.
- This is high in protein and fiber and will hold me until lunch time.
- Use whatever sweetener in whatever amounts suit your taste. Honey, sugar, Splenda®, and stevia all work well in this recipe.
- You can also use flavored protein powder, if you prefer.
- You can alter the berry mixture to your liking. Mix blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, raspberries, cherries in any combination.
Per Serving: 362 calories; 9.4 45.1 28.2 11 35 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
Easy, fast...and delicious. Very nice and versatile recipe too. Infinite mixtures you can do here; what is important is that the amounts are spot on resulting in a not thick but not too thin dri...
Wonderful smoothie, made a couple of changes(lactose intolerant). I used lactose free yogurt,lactose, gluten and soy free protein powder and gluten dairy free oats and almond milk.It was delicio...
A delicious and filling breakfast smoothie. My steel cuts are mixed with chia and flax flakes, just a little added fiber. The texture was good, but I wanted it to be colder, so I blended in som...
The shake was tasty. I liked it a lot, but it didn’t keep me as full as some of the other ones do. I was hungry after about two hours, but I just had more of it. I’ll make it again.
I just started making smoothies and this was my first one. I did tweak it slightly. Instead of regular water, I used Coconut water (1/2 C) had to increase the water amount because the smoothie...
I have made this in the last month a lot and absolutely love it. As I'm lactose intolerant I make it either with Rice Milk or Kefir! YummY