Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 284
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 3-inch tarts)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place tart shells on a baking sheet; sprinkle raisins and walnuts evenly between shells.
- Whisk brown sugar, corn syrup, butter, egg, vanilla extract, and salt together in a bowl; pour mixture evenly over raisins and walnuts into tart shells.
- Bake in the preheated oven until filling is set and crust is golden, about 35 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- One of the packaged pastry mixes (such as Robin Hood®) works well if you aren't inclined to make your own pastry. This is best with an unsweetened tart shell. The filling is sweet enough.
Per Serving: 284 calories; 13 40.7 3 23 145 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
An excellent pastry recipe to use for these butter tarts is Never, Never Fail Pie Pastry.