Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 284
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 3-inch tarts)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place tart shells on a baking sheet; sprinkle raisins and walnuts evenly between shells.
- Whisk brown sugar, corn syrup, butter, egg, vanilla extract, and salt together in a bowl; pour mixture evenly over raisins and walnuts into tart shells.
- Bake in the preheated oven until filling is set and crust is golden, about 35 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- One of the packaged pastry mixes (such as Robin Hood®) works well if you aren't inclined to make your own pastry. This is best with an unsweetened tart shell. The filling is sweet enough.
Per Serving: 284 calories; 13 40.7 3 23 145 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
An excellent pastry recipe to use for these butter tarts is Never, Never Fail Pie Pastry.
I've eaten plenty of butter tarts but had never baked them myself until now. This recipe is bang-on + fool-proof! Love it!