7 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 436
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Combine milk and oats together in a bowl; allow oats to soften, about 5 minutes.
- Stir pancake mix, banana, chocolate chips, walnuts, egg white, flax seeds, and olive oil into milk-oats mixture until batter is just mixed.
- Preheat and grease a waffle iron according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Scoop about 1/4 cup batter into preheated waffle iron and cook according to manufacturer's instructions until golden brown, 2 to 5 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute almonds for walnuts, if desired.
- Substitute 1/2 cup berries for the banana, if desired.
- Add a little milk to batter if it needs to be thinned.
Per Serving: 436 calories; 11.7 70.9 15.9 2 799 Full nutrition