Peanut Butter and Honey Granola Bars
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 189
Original recipe yields 30 servings (30 bars)
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F (135 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
- Combine oats, wheat bran, coconut, raisins, almonds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, wheat germ, and flaxseed together in a bowl.
- Mix honey, oil, brown sugar, and peanut butter together in a saucepan over low heat until dissolved, about 5 minutes. Whisk milk, vanilla extract, and baking soda together in a bowl; pour into honey mixture. Cook mixture, whisking constantly, until bubbling; remove from heat and immediately pour over dry ingredients.
- Press oat mixture into the prepared baking sheet using your hands until top is smooth and mixture is evenly distributed.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is lightly browned, 20 to 25 minutes. Cool to room temperature and cut into bars.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Dried cranberries can be substituted for raisins.
Per Serving: 189 calories; 11.1 20.9 4.1 < 1 47 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1