No-One-Will-Know Vegan Brownies
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 197 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 12x8-inch dish)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Prepare a 12x8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Pour entire contents of can of black beans into a blender bowl; add water and blend until very smooth.
- Stir blended black beans and brownie mix together in a bowl until the mix is completely moistened; pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 40 minutes.
- Editor's Note:
- Read the ingredient label to ensure your brownie mix is vegan if you want to avoid dairy products.
Per Serving: 197 calories; 5.8 g fat; 35 g carbohydrates; 3.7 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 251 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1