Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 131 cals
- Mix flour, butter, confectioners' sugar, and cornstarch together in a bowl until dough is just mixed; refrigerate until chilled, at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 6 dozen miniature muffin cups with paper liners.
- Roll dough into small balls and press each ball into the bottom and up the sides of each muffin cup. Fill each cup 3/4-full with apricot preserves.
- Mix coconut, white sugar, and eggs together in a bowl; spoon over apricot filling, making sure to cover completely.
- Bake in the preheated oven until topping is lightly browned, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Make sure topping is on top of cookie and not over sides as this might cause difficulty in removing cookies from pan.
Per Serving: 131 calories; 6.3 g fat; 18.4 g carbohydrates; 1.1 g protein; 21 mg cholesterol; 52 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Absolute buttery-apricot deliciousness! I didn't use paper liners, but did butter the mini muffin cups, and they came out beautifully, no sticking whatever. Wouldn't change a single thing. Sca...
As far as flavor these are buttery and very sweet. Too sweet for me in fact. A word of warning - when it says fill 3/4 full it means it. I did do this according to the directions and still fee...