Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 209
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 12 muffin cups or spray with cooking spray.
- Mix oat flour, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, salt, and cloves together in a bowl. Stir hot water and flax seed meal together in a small bowl; add to flour mixture. Stir soy milk, raisins, agave nectar, and olive oil into flour mixture until batter is just mixed. Scoop batter into the prepared muffin cups using an ice cream scoop.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Add more or less milk to thicken or thin mixture. Add more or less agave to sweeten to taste. You can also add whatever other types of nuts, dried fruits, or berries.
- Substitute coconut oil or melted vegan butter for the olive oil if desired.
Per Serving: 209 calories; 7.7 32.8 5.5 0 196 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I made it, but with a few changes. instead of olive oil, I used coconut oil, instead of soy milk, I used almond milk .. and the taste was great!!!