Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 280 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 poppers)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat. Boil lobsters until they turn bright red and the claws are easily pulled off, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Break lobster claws and tail removing as much meat as possible. Discard shells. Roughly chop the meat and transfer to a bowl.
- Mix melted butter, chives, and hot sauce with the lobster; season with salt and pepper. Spoon mixture into the jalapeno halves and wrap each tightly with a slice of bacon, wrapping three times around each popper and trimming bacon so there is no excess hanging off the edges. Arrange onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven until bacon is browned, about 15 minutes.
Per Serving: 280 calories; 8.7 g fat; 5.2 g carbohydrates; 42.6 g protein; 148 mg cholesterol; 601 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Followed the recipe exactly using fresh lobster claw meat. These were good but I felt they were lacking something. Maybe some sort of breading in the stuffing? I would make these again but wit...