Ingredients25 m servings 76 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine sausage, baking mix, Cheddar cheese, egg, and evaporated milk in the bowl of a stand mixer; mix on low speed until thoroughly combined.
- Shape sausage mixture into 1-inch balls and arrange onto baking sheets.
- Bake in preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, 8 to 10 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
- Cook's Note:
- Bake these on a baking stone if you have one.
- Leftovers can be refrigerated and reheated in microwave for approximately 20 seconds.
- To blend in a blender, pour soup into blender bowl no more than half full. Hold lid in place and pulse a few times before leaving on to blend. Puree in batches until smooth.
- Use your favorite type of ground sausage to make different styles.
Per Serving: 76 calories; 5.3 g fat; 3.6 g carbohydrates; 3.5 g protein; 17 mg cholesterol; 199 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
The evaporated milk makes all the difference! Nice and moist instead of dry and hard. They were gone in 10 minutes. Definitely my new favorite sausage ball recipe!
These were very easy to make. My problem was they were a little bland and I used hot sausage. I plan on making them again and adding different seasonings to give it some zip. It's a great base j...